The best team-building activity can be done through learning and putting things into practice.
Discover a wide set of training for you and your colleagues and feel the perfect work-life balance experience!
- Selected courses are conducted in a venue provided by the clients.
- Group rates are charged for a minimum of twenty (20) and a maximum of thirty (30) participants per course that include hands-on experience. Methods of payment can be agreed upon.
- Handouts, Certificate of Participation, materials, tools, and equipment shall be provided by Negoskwela (regardless of distance). In cases wherein any of our equipment is not allowed in our cargo (ship or plane), everything will be coordinated with the client before the training date.
- Clients will provide the venue and the tables, chairs, sound system, LCD projector, etc. for the training.
- Clients will also shoulder other expenses relating to transportation, accommodation, and meals for the training group upon arrival, throughout the duration and stay.
Feel free to send your queries or reservations to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com